You started your business to do what you love and what you do best. Chances are that didn’t include learning accounting software, doing monthly bank reconciliations, creating invoices and processing payments.
While these tasks have to be done, they don’t have to be done by you. But you can’t grow a business if you only know your financial status once a year, and hiring Executive Focus Connections to take care of your books is less expensive than you think and way less costly than fixing mistakes at tax time.
As a small business owner myself, I understand your specific needs and problems and will work hard to make your life easier. Whether its retail, designer services, coaches or a service-based business, I would be thrilled to work with you to grow your business!
• Quickbooks Online Certified Pro Advisor
• National Certified Bookkeeper
• Collaborate and Work with several CPA and EA to coordinate your financials
• Extensive Experience in Small Business Practices
• Detail & Accuracy Oriented
• Ability to Evaluate & Prioritize
• Custom Reporting
• Focus on Client & Company Interest
• Cost Effective vs. In-House Employee’s
• Reliable, Honest, Ethical & Hard Working
• Affordable Experience
• Sales Tax Filing
• QuickBooks Training
• QuickBooks Cleanup
• QuickBooks Setup
• QuickBooks File Review
• QuickBooks Troubleshooting
• Monthly Bookkeeping